Integrating Borderfree a 3rd party service on Harrods.com, to give an ability to the customers to pay in their local currency and ship the items to their chosen country.
Consider the existing business rules in place and create a seamless online shopping experience without causing disruption to the existing user journey.
What I did:
- Meeting with Stakeholders to understand the requirement.
- Did competitor analysis to understand how the other sites with this solution is addressing the issue and as well as the other clients of Borderfree.
- Understanding the technicality issues from Business Analysts and development team before proposing ideation.
- Identifying all possible scenarios user can shop on the site.
- Created user journeys addressing the challenges in the existing business rules.
- Came up different concepts, prototyped to present to the management and to do user testing.
Based on the business rules in place, there are some challenges that needs to be addressed in the user journeys:
Borderfree had their solution on few USA websites like Neiman Marcus, Bergdorf Goodman, J.Crew, Sephora, Macy's & Blooming Dales. Apart from the Borderfree clients, we did looked in to other company websites (ASOS, Topman, Matches Fashion, Selfridges, Net-a-porter)
Based on the identified scenarios, created process flows for different shopping journeys
Showing the flow of a user buying a product on the site and doing a Guest User Checkout after Borderfree Implementation.
Showing the flow of a user browsing Hampers after Borderfree Implementation on the site.
Wireframes - Desktop Version
Below is the selected list of Desktop version wireframes from this project. View full set of wireframes with annotations.
Wireframes - Mobile Version
Below is the selected list of Mobile version wireframes from this project. View full set of wireframes with annotations.